Sober Chick

Here are the unleashed pages of a sober chick in recovery. My journey (date of sobriety) began on June 13th, 2005. For 29 years of my life I was spiritually sick. Emotinally defeated by drunken black-outs, bulimic binging and purging episodes and self-mutilation, I finally surrendered.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

hAAppy 1 yeAAr Rex

Birthdays are happening everywhere! It is the miracles of God and the Fellowship. Makes me feel so wonderful inside.
Today Rex celebrates her 1st year of sobriety! Thank you Rex for sharing your growth with us and looking deep within to remedy your internal battles. Please, drop by and celebrate Rex's 365 days of continuous sobriety.

10 Comments:

At 7/26/2006 9:54 AM, Blogger Rex tells all . . .

Thank;s so much it's the support I get here on-lne and in my face to face that show me how to live life on life's terms.

 
At 7/26/2006 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous tells all . . .

yeah REX!!!!!!!!!!!
I left message at her blog.
You are such a great support for everyone online here Sober Chick.
Thank you for that:)

 
At 7/26/2006 3:58 PM, Blogger jake tells all . . .

how do you keep up with all these birthdays.....AWESOME!

 
At 7/26/2006 4:51 PM, Blogger Mike tells all . . .

Thanks for the kind words on my blog. Glad to be back, but headed into another brutal weekend.

Will try to keep up, you know it seems God gives me the time if I stop and think about how to use it.

Now I have to run to Rex and then Sobriety Society.

Keep on keepin on.

 
At 7/26/2006 5:22 PM, Blogger Mary Christine tells all . . .

You make the best cards! I will go over and visit Rex. Thanks!

 
At 7/26/2006 8:08 PM, Blogger Unknown tells all . . .

Thanks for the post, that was my first visit ovet to the Rex blog. Wow there are so many of us out there. I love it!

Have a great 24 Chicky~

 
At 7/27/2006 12:22 AM, Blogger Jen R. tells all . . .

Happy Birthday!

 
At 7/27/2006 12:54 PM, Blogger Shannon tells all . . .

Thanks for telling me to go over to Rexie's blog!!!!
you are soo good gurlie
have an awesome day

 
At 7/30/2006 9:56 AM, Blogger Alcoholic Brain tells all . . .

Hay! Have a gr8 Sunday! Behave! Hugs!!

 
At 7/30/2006 11:48 AM, Blogger Shannon tells all . . .

Hey there gurlie.
just saying hey and hope you had a good weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home