Sober Chick

Here are the unleashed pages of a sober chick in recovery. My journey (date of sobriety) began on June 13th, 2005. For 29 years of my life I was spiritually sick. Emotinally defeated by drunken black-outs, bulimic binging and purging episodes and self-mutilation, I finally surrendered.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

hAAppy birthdAAy Mary Christine


Today marks 22 years of continuous sobriety of the lovely Mary Christine. If you have not yet, stop by to congratulate her. Happy Birthday beautiful woman, thank you for being here! I Love you!!!

9 Comments:

At 7/24/2006 6:25 AM, Blogger JJ tells all . . .

I guess we had the same idea today!
You rock!
I see you too,
JJ

 
At 7/24/2006 8:14 AM, Blogger Mary Christine tells all . . .

Thank you so much Sober Chick. Your cards are always so great, but I like this one the BEST! Thanks for being a part of my sobriety. I love you!

 
At 7/24/2006 1:00 PM, Blogger Shannon tells all . . .

that is such a cool card SC!!!! hey party over at MCs come guys!

 
At 7/24/2006 1:53 PM, Blogger Carly tells all . . .

WOO HOO! You rock, Sober Girl. Thanks for pointing the way over to MC's celebration. I love your graphics, they are always so cool!

 
At 7/24/2006 6:46 PM, Blogger madameplushbottom tells all . . .

woohoo! What a nice tribute to a wonderful lady. I shall go visit her in just a jiffy! Hope you are doing well sweet lady.

 
At 7/24/2006 7:34 PM, Blogger Tennessee Santa tells all . . .

You are such an artist. It takes some real talent to be able to put cards like that together. Well the party has started so I am going to go eat, and party down.

 
At 7/24/2006 11:42 PM, Blogger Alcoholic Brain tells all . . .

That's awesome!! I'm jealous!!LOL I gotta try that. Very thoughtful! Good for you!

 
At 7/25/2006 3:14 AM, Blogger Trudging tells all . . .

That darn cat!

 
At 7/25/2006 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous tells all . . .

what a thoughtful post...
you have got to go read all the comments at MC's from her party..
its just too cool.!!!
our recovery bloggers are so wonderfully cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home