Sober Chick

Here are the unleashed pages of a sober chick in recovery. My journey (date of sobriety) began on June 13th, 2005. For 29 years of my life I was spiritually sick. Emotinally defeated by drunken black-outs, bulimic binging and purging episodes and self-mutilation, I finally surrendered.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

What tha' "Bleep", HNT????

What is happening with our Half Nakid Thursday Button??????? I am baffled.







I removed mine at the moment and plan to put it back on once it is fixed. Hmmmmmm, anyone knows what is a happs?

4 Comments:

At 8/23/2006 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous tells all . . .

cannot help you with this one sorry
just stopped by to see how my favorite little fart is doing today :P

 
At 8/23/2006 3:15 PM, Blogger Gooey Munster tells all . . .

LOL, Ahhh Tab, I love you too. Hehehe, I am doing great, even more so now. I just posted the reason why above.

Love you!

 
At 8/23/2006 6:08 PM, Blogger dAAve tells all . . .

I have no idea what's going on. Scott and I chatted about it a little while ago and we can't figger it out either. It will be fixed when it's supposed to.

 
At 8/27/2006 9:06 AM, Blogger Unknown tells all . . .

I removed mine too and will follow your lead ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home