Sober Chick

Here are the unleashed pages of a sober chick in recovery. My journey (date of sobriety) began on June 13th, 2005. For 29 years of my life I was spiritually sick. Emotinally defeated by drunken black-outs, bulimic binging and purging episodes and self-mutilation, I finally surrendered.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

hAAlf Naked Domo-Kun

Domo-Kun traveled all the way from China to live with us. Many times he likes to travel around the house and find new places to explore, yes, he is Domo-Kun the Worldly Traveler. Sometimes he is in the cat posts, the bathroom, on the curtains and thensome! He loves to play with the cats and make them upset. As you can see below I had to intervene and break up the quarrel. These kids.

todAAy I am grAAteful:
- God and all the blessings in my life
- to go to bed tonight sober
- eMail from Mel
- Sober Girls night out Friday
- my roses today and how the gesture made me feel
- learning to abandon self effecient-ness
- keeping it simple and knowing that is ok
- all of YOU!

Come Visit Us on this Fine HNT!

10 Comments:

At 8/24/2006 6:40 AM, Blogger Mary Christine tells all . . .

You make me want to run right out and get another kitten! Cute kitty. Cute Domo-Kun. Cute Sober Chick!!!

 
At 8/24/2006 8:01 AM, Blogger Scott M. Frey tells all . . .

he he tooo cute

 
At 8/24/2006 10:09 AM, Blogger Unknown tells all . . .

Did you give that kitty catnip?

 
At 8/24/2006 6:35 PM, Blogger jake tells all . . .

All the way from China and still in one piece huh?.....that's great....nice kitty...nice pics...thanks for the grateful list...

 
At 8/24/2006 8:25 PM, Blogger Redhead Gal tells all . . .

Hi SC! Love the flower pic from yesterday. Mitch is quite a guy..

 
At 8/25/2006 4:52 AM, Blogger JJ tells all . . .

Just wanted to tell you that even though I haven't been reading everyone's blog lately - that I still really see you.
JJ

 
At 8/25/2006 10:18 AM, Blogger Sunshine tells all . . .

Hey - we're having a sober girls night out tonight too!!! It must be that time of year! Ya'll have fun!

 
At 8/25/2006 12:16 PM, Blogger Katy tells all . . .

I love your pink fuzzy slippers silly girl!


xoxo

 
At 8/25/2006 4:37 PM, Blogger Alcoholic Brain tells all . . .

I just love your blog. Great post!! Keep coming back! Hugs!

 
At 8/25/2006 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous tells all . . .

I love the pics!
Domo-Kun is flipping adorable too!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home