Sober Chick

Here are the unleashed pages of a sober chick in recovery. My journey (date of sobriety) began on June 13th, 2005. For 29 years of my life I was spiritually sick. Emotinally defeated by drunken black-outs, bulimic binging and purging episodes and self-mutilation, I finally surrendered.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Message . . .

I just discovered Mike S from XA speakers. His message is wonderful and his humor very good for the soul. If you have an hour to spare, please listen to him share his experience, strength and hope. I have him on in the background while I am working . . .

Mike S

5 Comments:

At 9/28/2006 11:51 AM, Blogger Carly tells all . . .

Thanks, SC. I'm listening to Mike right now...

 
At 9/28/2006 8:29 PM, Blogger Scott W tells all . . .

I just discovered XA speakers the other day. There are some people there from the Houston Roundup. Hope this day brings you lots of peace.

 
At 9/29/2006 1:29 PM, Blogger jake tells all . . .

SC thanks for the info...someday, soon I hope, I will again have a computer at home....for now I'm using the library's...

 
At 9/29/2006 1:49 PM, Blogger Unknown tells all . . .

I have it playing but it is Friday and my house is a zoo and I can't listen ;( Maybe Sunday. Thanks for the tip.

Love and hugs ~
G~

 
At 9/30/2006 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous tells all . . .

I download lots of speakers to my ipod to listen to on planes, trains and automobiles.

Will get some of his experience.

Sorry to hear about the gal who went out. I heard today about a friend who went back out, then back in. God I hope he gets it.

Motorcycle Mike (too lazy to log in tonight)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home