Sober Chick

Here are the unleashed pages of a sober chick in recovery. My journey (date of sobriety) began on June 13th, 2005. For 29 years of my life I was spiritually sick. Emotinally defeated by drunken black-outs, bulimic binging and purging episodes and self-mutilation, I finally surrendered.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

New Recovery Chic, plz visit

Guess What??? Oh dAAve U R gonna Luv this, yes, there is a new Chic on the block. Please visit her everyone when you have a moment!

The Road of Happy Destiny (Recovery Chic).

7 Comments:

At 9/21/2006 9:38 PM, Blogger Jen R. tells all . . .

Can I ask a favor? Is there anyway you could plug my blog..I am just trying to get into the recovery community..I need the support so much! I get tons of traffic on my site, yet no one leaves comments...and I need support as much as anyone. I have been visiting recovery blogs, but I just want others to know I'm here and need them.

 
At 9/22/2006 1:16 PM, Blogger Shannon tells all . . .

right on sober chic i was also gonna blog her link for everyone.. you are soo cool
happy friday

 
At 9/22/2006 3:02 PM, Blogger jake tells all . . .

who's that little girl.....have a nice weekend SC

 
At 9/22/2006 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous tells all . . .

Hey Girl, Thank you so much for the traffic! I am so happy to have sober online friends. I love the design of your blog

Recovery Chic

 
At 9/22/2006 10:53 PM, Blogger Rex tells all . . .

Have a good weekend and thanks for all your support, it means a ton.

 
At 9/23/2006 10:25 AM, Blogger Unknown tells all . . .

Yay another chicky ;)

 
At 9/23/2006 11:28 AM, Blogger ~MsManna~ tells all . . .

Thanks for the link! A new member of the fellowship!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home