Sober Chick

Here are the unleashed pages of a sober chick in recovery. My journey (date of sobriety) began on June 13th, 2005. For 29 years of my life I was spiritually sick. Emotinally defeated by drunken black-outs, bulimic binging and purging episodes and self-mutilation, I finally surrendered.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

hAAppy half-nAAked Thursday

Because I am sober & have God I get to experience Love; I get feel wonderful things; I get to live in a colorful World; I get to Live Each Day with Gratitude.

Check out more sober peeps HNT

8 Comments:

At 4/13/2006 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous tells all . . .

love love love ...I love love and I am so grateful too to have learned how to love from the heart and soul and not from codependent rose colored glasses!!!
Is this picture of you and Mitch?

 
At 4/13/2006 9:39 AM, Blogger Gooey Munster tells all . . .

Hi Tab.

This is me and my love. This was taken a while ago (am at work but wanted to post, hehee. I gotta plan better 4 HNT next week). We were at a wedding on the beach.

You are such a sparkle Tab, I love your presence! Have a wonderful day ;)

 
At 4/13/2006 11:51 AM, Blogger Shannon tells all . . .

I love love too!!!!

 
At 4/13/2006 8:09 PM, Blogger Mary Christine tells all . . .

Wow. What a beautiful photo. I didn't realize it was really you! How nice.

 
At 4/13/2006 9:01 PM, Blogger Sunshine tells all . . .

BEAUTIFUL!!!! What a story book picture! : )

 
At 4/14/2006 11:29 AM, Blogger Unknown tells all . . .

It is great to hear someone else have this experience. Great post. Short yet clear in its meaning. Your feelings are felt.

Namaste,
G~

 
At 4/14/2006 5:21 PM, Blogger butterflygirl tells all . . .

Absolutely beautiful!

 
At 4/14/2006 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous tells all . . .

ahhh..thank you Sober Chic
You are a sparkle too!

(Bob commented on your HNT photo at the HNT site..check it out lol)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home