Sober Chick

Here are the unleashed pages of a sober chick in recovery. My journey (date of sobriety) began on June 13th, 2005. For 29 years of my life I was spiritually sick. Emotinally defeated by drunken black-outs, bulimic binging and purging episodes and self-mutilation, I finally surrendered.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

hAAppy 1 yeAAr birthdAAy to you!

hAAppy birthdAAy to Motorcycle Mike! He has One year today, a non stopping 365 days. What a miracle and inspiration.


I was inspired to create this card by a little recovering peep I know as Anonymous Alcoholic. She is a great inspiration for recognizing the footsteps we take.

6 Comments:

At 3/30/2006 1:03 PM, Blogger Mike tells all . . .

Thanks so much for the card. I am enjoying very much this new community online.

One year down, a lifetime to go, one day at a time....

 
At 3/30/2006 4:06 PM, Blogger Rex tells all . . .

Way To Go! Happy Birthday. Keep on keeping on, one day at a time!

 
At 3/30/2006 8:08 PM, Blogger Mary Christine tells all . . .

What a great card! Thanks for the nice words about that anonymous woman too!

 
At 3/31/2006 12:19 AM, Blogger lash505 tells all . . .

Great card does it come with a new Harley

 
At 3/31/2006 7:00 AM, Blogger Unknown tells all . . .

Conrats Mike on your year! One of my sponsees celebrated her year on the 24th. What a haul ;)

 
At 4/08/2006 10:06 PM, Blogger madameplushbottom tells all . . .

great card and message!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home