Sober Chick

Here are the unleashed pages of a sober chick in recovery. My journey (date of sobriety) began on June 13th, 2005. For 29 years of my life I was spiritually sick. Emotinally defeated by drunken black-outs, bulimic binging and purging episodes and self-mutilation, I finally surrendered.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Congrats 2 Katy on 30 days!

Katy,

Congratulations on your 30 days! You are a sparkle in my recovery and I am so grateful for your presence and journaling. You are such an inspiration!

Love,
Sober Chick

If anyone has a moment, Katy posted something really beautiful today and is celebrating her 30 days of success as a member of OA.

4 Comments:

At 4/28/2006 11:39 AM, Blogger Shannon tells all . . .

thanks SC

 
At 4/28/2006 8:41 PM, Blogger Katy tells all . . .

WOW! I feel like a celebrity! OH MY GOODNESS! You sweetcheeks are WONDERFUL!!! Thank you SOOOOO MUCH.

I just wish you new just how inspiring you’ve been for me… Not only with your encouraging words on my blog (which I absolutely love by the way), but also because your SPIRIT shines through in everything you do! I know without a doubt that your heart is filled up with kindness, love, courage, and genuine compassion.

I’m just thankful that I’m taking this journey with you & that you’re sharing your journey and your heart with me! Thank you my friend.

Katy
xoxo

 
At 4/28/2006 8:43 PM, Blogger Katy tells all . . .

P.S. I printed this out so I would have it forever! Thanks again for shining a bright light on my journey! Mmmwahh!

 
At 4/29/2006 2:42 PM, Blogger JJ tells all . . .

Thanks for the link....
I see you,
JJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home