Sober Chick

Here are the unleashed pages of a sober chick in recovery. My journey (date of sobriety) began on June 13th, 2005. For 29 years of my life I was spiritually sick. Emotinally defeated by drunken black-outs, bulimic binging and purging episodes and self-mutilation, I finally surrendered.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's That Time Again Folks -- hAAppy HNT


Why are Thursdays so groovy - because we get to Celebrate who we are! And themSOME!!!

Check out other Celebrations by clicking where your mouse is HERE!!! ;)

4 Comments:

At 4/27/2006 8:38 AM, Blogger Mary Christine tells all . . .

You are so dang cute! And you make me want to buy software.

 
At 4/27/2006 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous tells all . . .

oh the many faces in a day..
you have a juicy and creative
energy to share with us Sober...
Thanks!

 
At 4/27/2006 9:42 PM, Blogger Shannon tells all . . .

YOU are sooo BEAUTIFUL
I love this.. its very creative.. what program do you use???

 
At 4/29/2006 2:40 PM, Blogger JJ tells all . . .

You do the best HNT pics.
I see you,
JJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home