Sober Chick

Here are the unleashed pages of a sober chick in recovery. My journey (date of sobriety) began on June 13th, 2005. For 29 years of my life I was spiritually sick. Emotinally defeated by drunken black-outs, bulimic binging and purging episodes and self-mutilation, I finally surrendered.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Blog having ISSUES

Hey All,

My webhost is down (malicious code to one of the servers, they have been trying to fix this all day). My blog is only at 50%. I am hoping that this problem will be resolved at some point today. I will post as soon as it is up and running.


ARRGGGHH, patience and tolerance of others (or things) . . . once again I am powerless . . .

Luv,

SC

5 Comments:

At 5/01/2006 4:46 AM, Blogger Mary Christine tells all . . .

I was just going to send you an e-mail telling you I couldn't get your blog again. Then it did finally come up and there you were!

 
At 5/01/2006 11:22 AM, Blogger Sunshine tells all . . .

I hope its back up for you soon!

 
At 5/01/2006 5:46 PM, Blogger butterflygirl tells all . . .

Amazingly soon never comes soon enough. I'll be patient.

 
At 5/01/2006 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous tells all . . .

oh its the universe telling you something else needs your attention right now I bet.
Notice a tooth ache lately?
Have you been brushing between blogging? LOL
See ya back soon.
Tab

 
At 6/12/2006 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous tells all . . .

wondering . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home