Sober Chick

Here are the unleashed pages of a sober chick in recovery. My journey (date of sobriety) began on June 13th, 2005. For 29 years of my life I was spiritually sick. Emotinally defeated by drunken black-outs, bulimic binging and purging episodes and self-mutilation, I finally surrendered.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Checking In :)

I started this last night, then elected to hit the sac! I am feeling soooooo much better this morning.

March 3rd, 2006
Feeling sick -- just checking in. I think this one is gonna take me down. My entire body aches and my throat feels like I have been puking -- the acid burning sensation. Ew, this is one familiar physical feeling I do not miss with the drinking or purging.

Am taking care of myself. Had a partial root canal done on Monday. Waiting for a referral. My root is curved. However I feel such a relief on that tooth after the dentist cleaned it out for the time being. Had an ultrasound on my legs and blood taken. Not sure what is happening with the swelling. I thought it was a combo of Bootcamp and my period. Doc suspects it may be a cyst behind my leg.

On the brighter note, I got my new G5 at work and got my MacBookPro on Tuesday. I am styling and profiling. I love my Apple toys!

My side of the office at Home Sweet Home

Mitch's Side


On an even BRIGHTER note I am sober and abstinent. I am so jazzed that I will be sober, with God's grace and the fellowship (seen too many get comfortable then slip, I MUST remember always what it was like, how I lived in darkness) I will be sober as I turn 30! God and sobriety are awesome!

2 Comments:

At 3/07/2006 5:16 AM, Blogger JJ tells all . . .

Ahhhhhh friggin emotions they get in the way all the time...just joking sweetie. Thanks for posting I was wondering if you were ok. I love the pictures!
I see you and Mitch and Mom and computers,,,,,,,lol.
JJ

 
At 3/14/2006 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous tells all . . .

Hey Hi...Iam writing from liverpool (england) just on my way to a meeting and dropped into the internet cafe...no particuar reason, just looking for identification with someone i guess, anyway. i searched the bloggs and there you were (nothing weird) just reading all your stuff. some of which i did't understand some of which i did....<><

 

Post a Comment

<< Home