Sober Chick

Here are the unleashed pages of a sober chick in recovery. My journey (date of sobriety) began on June 13th, 2005. For 29 years of my life I was spiritually sick. Emotinally defeated by drunken black-outs, bulimic binging and purging episodes and self-mutilation, I finally surrendered.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Need Your Feedback


Hi All.

I need your help. I am in the process of learning the art of managing CSS and soon PHP. I am testing this new blog layout and need your feedback. Please click on the link below to view what my blog layout should look like. If you discover any oddities, clashes, etc please let me know. I am having hardware problems and cannot test the blog among cross platforms -- so I need you.



I the link you will see 2 pages of what it should look like and one "no-no." I use a Mac, and the latest OS system (and those to come) does not come with Internet Explorer on Mac. The latest and last version of IE on the Mac is really out dated, and does a horrible job of handling floats and the box model -- blah blah blah, in simple words, I am asking to describe what you see.

I appreciate all your time!

Love and smiles,

Sober Chick

4 Comments:

At 2/17/2006 6:06 PM, Blogger tia tells all . . .

Looks fine n' dandy here... on a pc, and in IE and Firefox.

Did you create it yourself?

Nice.

 
At 2/17/2006 6:30 PM, Blogger Gooey Munster tells all . . .

U R awesome! Hey I was checking out your blog. That is some cool stuff u got there. I am definately tuned in.

I designed the layout. I used other blog language as refs to paste it together. I am just getting into creating dynamic pages and have a loooong way 2 go.

Thanx agai 4 checking in. Looking forward to learning more about u! ;)

 
At 2/17/2006 11:15 PM, Blogger tia tells all . . .

:)
Nice to meet you sc!

 
At 2/18/2006 10:33 PM, Blogger Shannon tells all . . .

I am sooo jealous... teach me how to do this... this is soooo cute I love your new blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home