Sober Chick

Here are the unleashed pages of a sober chick in recovery. My journey (date of sobriety) began on June 13th, 2005. For 29 years of my life I was spiritually sick. Emotinally defeated by drunken black-outs, bulimic binging and purging episodes and self-mutilation, I finally surrendered.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

hAAppy hAAppy hAAppy HNT



Those things I cannot change about me. Acceptance is key, my HP painted my body with marks likes these -- kinda looks like bird poop eh?

Check out HNT

8 Comments:

At 2/23/2006 7:19 PM, Blogger Gooey Munster tells all . . .

How did I do this?

I used Photshop and ImageReady to created an animated gif. I took many shots of my birthmark, created a layered file in Photoshop, exported it to ImageReady and applied time codes to each layer resulting in an animated gif.

I am glad everyone liked it! I always love seeing what you have to post on HNT. It is a fun day!

 
At 2/24/2006 4:18 AM, Blogger Trudging tells all . . .

Great new look

 
At 2/24/2006 5:11 AM, Blogger Scott M. Frey tells all . . .

I especially dig the blue fuzzy slippers!! :-)

 
At 2/24/2006 8:38 AM, Blogger JJ tells all . . .

I think we have the same slippers.
I see you,
JJ

 
At 2/28/2006 12:01 PM, Blogger Sam tells all . . .

No Slippers!!! Oh... you mean the shoes... OK.

 
At 3/02/2006 6:00 AM, Blogger Trudging tells all . . .

Great slippers!!

 
At 3/04/2006 7:50 AM, Blogger JJ tells all . . .

You o.k. sweetie? Long time no hear.
I see you,
JJ

 
At 3/13/2006 8:22 PM, Blogger Gooey Munster tells all . . .

You all are the coolest! I am still here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home